Smithson Valley Athletic Booster Club Scholarship Open To:
• College bound graduating seniors with a minimum GPA of 80 using the 100 point scale.
• Students must have participated in UIL High School Athletics for a total of 4 years, two of which must have been at Smithson Valley.
• Applicant’s family must be a current member of the Smithson Valley Athletic Booster Club.
• Ten $1,000 scholarships are available and will be awarded based on a point system using the criteria below.
Applicants will be judged on the following:
• Athletic Participation and Awards
• Community Service/Extracurricular Activities
• Overall Impression Score
A committee consisting of four or more members of the Smithson Valley Athletic Booster Club will blind score the applications based on their predetermined scoring criteria to determine the recipients. Winning applicants determined by the committee will be considered final.
*Completed Applications need to be turned into SV College & Career Center by the deadline date listed in your local scholarship packet. Scholarship packets will be distributed to all seniors at the end of January. SVABC will not accept mailed applications.